FS: 1990 GIBSON THUNDERBIRD / 2013 USA FENDER JAZZ DELUXE

For individuals only... No businesses, retailers or wholesalers.
Thadman

FS: 1990 GIBSON THUNDERBIRD / 2013 USA FENDER JAZZ DELUXE

Post by Thadman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Hey everyone,

I am looking to move my basses! i have a 1990 Sunburst Gibson Thunderbird (USA of course), with original hardcase as well! (the hot pink interior and everything) In great condition, i have replaced the bridge with a BADASS bridge, but also still have the original as well, it is broken but can be fixed if needed i think.

I also have a 2013 USA Fender Deluxe Jazz bass. Also in great condition! Very versatile bass, has the option for passive/active, and can produce near on any sound you're after! Amazing bass. Also comes with the fender hardcase!

Both basses have been looked after extremely well, haven't even been gigged! Always been kept in the cases.

My phone is out of action at the moment, so sorry no photos just at this minute, but if you are keen will obviously send photos your way.

EDIT: I also have my warwick take 12 that i can sell! Am moving overseas so need to get rid of some of my beloved gear, to heavy to ship.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thad

bronzet
Silver Member

Re: WTS - 1990 GIBSON THUNDERBIRD / 2013 USA FENDER JAZZ DELUXE

Post by bronzet » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Thadman wrote:Hey everyone,

I am looking to move my basses! i have a 1990 Sunburst Gibson Thunderbird (USA of course), with original hardcase as well! (the hot pink interior and everything) In great condition, i have replaced the bridge with a BADASS bridge, but also still have the original as well, it is broken but can be fixed if needed i think.

I also have a 2013 USA Fender Deluxe Jazz bass. Also in great condition! Very versatile bass, has the option for passive/active, and can produce near on any sound you're after! Amazing bass. Also comes with the fender hardcase!

Both basses have been looked after extremely well, haven't even been gigged! Always been kept in the cases.

My phone is out of action at the moment, so sorry no photos just at this minute, but if you are keen will obviously send photos your way.

EDIT: I also have my warwick take 12 that i can sell! Am moving overseas so need to get rid of some of my beloved gear, to heavy to ship.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thad
I am interested. can you pls send me more info as a PM. I am mainly interested in the Thunderbird, but also the Jazz Deluxe. Let me know the specs + if any repairs / mods / issues + any accessories other than what you have already mentioned. Whereabouts are you located?
Thanks
Bronze
Fender Jazz 1968
Fender Precision 1972
Musicman Stingray 1978
Peavey T40 1983
MIT Yamaha Attitude LTD 1 1990
Wal Mk2 1993
MIK Fender Jazz Deluxe 2005
MIK Yamaha RBXJM2 2005
MIK Fender Jazz Deluxe V 2008
Rickenbacker 4003 2015
+others

basshead56
Bronze Member
Bands / Groups: Otepuni Moonshine
Belial
GOAT
The Hayfields

Re: WTS - 1990 GIBSON THUNDERBIRD / 2013 USA FENDER JAZZ DELUXE

Post by basshead56 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Have you got pics and price for the T-Bird?
Fender Precision X 9 (mostly 70's), Jazz, Jaguar,
MM Stingray, Gibson T-Bird, Dean Cabbie, Dano DC Bass
Ampeg Baby Upright
Koffin Bass
Ampeg SVT-CL, Ampeg 8x10
Ampeg B-100R
Ampeg PF rig
Ampeg Micro VR & 210AV
Marshall VBA400 & VBC412(x2)