Forum to discuss all other general bass accessories.
- Silver Member
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:47 am
- Bands / Groups: The Crush
- Location: Christchurch
Jansen stock neutrik connectors, I couldn't see these particular ones on their website, but they might have access to them.
The good that men do is often buried with their bones, but the evil that men do lives on and on.
- Pablo Basso
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm
- Bands / Groups: Not active
- Location: Ardmore, Auckland, New Zealand
Here you go http://www.freedommusic.co.nz/GandHPlugs.html .Was looking for something completely different when I came across these guys in Avondale, Auckland. Never heard of them, but they are only 4 blocks from where I live. They have switching plugs and all the gear for making your own cables.
1979 Kramer 250B, 1981 Kramer DMZ5000, 1978 HH Electronics VS Bassamp Combo, 1985 Jansen Crusader 220 Magnum head, Jansen SR450T poweramp, 2x TL606 cabs with Electrovoice EVM15L.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2295
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:59 pm
- Skype Address: steve_sussex
- Bands / Groups: Bands: The Bravos, Black Dog, Los Diablos, Rebel without Applause, The Buskers
- Location: North Shore, New Zealand