Glen Child (Drums)

If you're a music teacher, or you know a teacher you recommend then please let everyone know about them.
beagle
Site Admin
Bands / Groups: Bands: Rebel without Applause, The Hot Mess, Bamboozle, DTP Trio

Glen Child (Drums)

Post by beagle » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:54 pm

Highly recommended.

http://www.drumschool.co.nz
Musicman Sterling, Fender Jazz, GK 800RB, 400RB, Neo412, Neo112, 410T

madmatt23
Bands / Groups: Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sevendust, Aerosmith, Live, 311, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, Soundgarden, Breaking Benjamin, Ben Harper, Chevelle, Faith No More, Incubus, John Mayer, Linkin Park, Tool and so on....

Re: Glen Child (Drums)

Post by madmatt23 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:20 am

totally agree, highly recommend him...the boy is damn good at what he does, easy player to lock in with and very professional at the same time!

beagle
Site Admin
Bands / Groups: Bands: Rebel without Applause, The Hot Mess, Bamboozle, DTP Trio

Post by beagle » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:34 am

Hi ya Matt
Glen was telling me he was playing in the danny mccrum band a couple of weeks back. 8)
Welcome to the site!
Steve :-)
Musicman Sterling, Fender Jazz, GK 800RB, 400RB, Neo412, Neo112, 410T

madmatt23
Bands / Groups: Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sevendust, Aerosmith, Live, 311, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, Soundgarden, Breaking Benjamin, Ben Harper, Chevelle, Faith No More, Incubus, John Mayer, Linkin Park, Tool and so on....

Post by madmatt23 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:34 am

Thank you sir...been playing bass for long while now and never thought to check out these forum sites...pretty cool getting a fix on good old NZ players opinions on whats going down round the scene. Good job!!! Such an idiot for not checking it out sooner. Thanks Glen for the heads up. I will do my best to browse as much as possible to keep my head in the game :wink: