For anything related to customising basses. Tuners, Bridges, Pickups
- Posts: 724
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:11 pm
- Location: Dunedin
Neck on for the first time today!
Mounted the hardware to see how it feels. It seems to be pretty nicely balanced, so very happy with that. Still a lot of work to go on the body, but today was a great day!
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1749
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:36 pm
- MySpace Page: myspace is owned by Lucifer himself
- Bands / Groups: Pony Jones
- Location: Chch
Well done that man!
Slave to the Rhythm Changes
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2297
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:59 pm
- Bands / Groups: Bands: Rebel without Applause, The Hot Mess, Bamboozle, DTP Trio
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Looks the business Nev!
Musicman Sterling, Fender Jazz, GK 800RB, 400RB, Neo412, Neo112, 410T