I need Ideas

For anything related to customising basses. Tuners, Bridges, Pickups
music_is_my_life
Bands / Groups: Sensibly innapropriate (haha its so fake.)

Re: I need Ideas

Post by music_is_my_life » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 pm

wow, absolutely amazing. wish i could play that warlock... haha nice work though, and a business like that would be REALLY good as long as alot of people knew about it. truly a great work of art
Cort Artisan A4- thing of beauty

Sunjae
Bronze Member
Bands / Groups: I have been in 1 band called lawbreaker: www.bebo.com/aaron-jason-chris
But now the band has kinda fallen apart so i am available for other stuff.

Post by Sunjae » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

Um, Does anyone know of any companies that do custom graphics because i would really like to know.
Ibanez SRX300, Ampeg SVT-810E, Kustom Deep End Series 200HD, My custom pedal board and all of my awsome pedals!

pins
Gold Member
Bands / Groups: Naked Gun (Covers),still just filling in on bass after 26 years.
Butt Scratch (Bus Crash) originals band.

Post by pins » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 pm

I am getting a car painter to give my recently aquired Peavey T45 a custom paint job.

As for graphics any signwriter should be able to help you with ideas and supply your graphical tastes with either paint or custom stickers as I have already enquired with a local signwriter.

timi
Gold Member

Post by timi » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Sunjae wrote:Um, Does anyone know of any companies that do custom graphics because i would really like to know.
On your Ibanez? If so, you will spend more on the paintjob than the bass is worth. I wouldn't want to spend lots on something like that unless you are certain the bass is a long term keeper. I would say an automotive painter who does airbrush jobs for insecure boy racers would be a good person to hit up to see what kind of price it would be. 8)

Could you get a custom sticker made or something if you want graphics? Would cost WAAAAY less.

pins
Gold Member
Bands / Groups: Naked Gun (Covers),still just filling in on bass after 26 years.
Butt Scratch (Bus Crash) originals band.

Post by pins » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Will let you know what it cost to paint my T45 when the painter is done with it.I am guessing it will be more than what I paid for the Bass. :oops: