THUMP MUSIC

For BassPlayer.co.nz sponsoring businesses to advertise anything music related. New products, specials etc. Only businesses can start topics here.
THUMP MUSIC
Skype Address: joncarruthers

THUMP MUSIC

Post by THUMP MUSIC » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Well Guys,

I wanted to introduce my company. THUMP MUSIC is a new and fresh company that wants to look after our clients. For too long we have seen musicians paying the full buck for product and then catching onto the fact that they can actually get the same product from the USA for a far cheaper price.

We want to stop that we want to be able to supply the customer direct with product that actually saves you money and equips you with high quality product at an affordable price.

We wanted to take it one step further however. We want to bring artists out to Australia and NZ and actually empower and train musicians. So we brought Victor Wooten out to Australia and it was a massive success. Players came away thinking they can actually play like Victor and he stretched them to understand that there is more to playing then just scales and notes. (We are talking with Victor about carrying out another Aus / NZ clinic tour next year). We want to empower players. Hence why we are doing the Janek Gwizdala Project. Each 3 months we will be bringing out a band or artist to teach.

We import the following products;

1. Brubaker Guitars and Basses
2. Tec Amp Amps and Cabs
3. R.Cocco Strings for bass and guitar
4. MONO cases
5. Pavel Basses
6. Fcelf basses
7. Alleva Coppolo basses
8 Gospel Chops DVD's

Can check them all out at www.thumpmusic.com.au

We are looking at setting up storage in NZ which will enable us to get product to you faster.

Please come through with any questions and i will happily answer them.

KEEP THUMPIN'
KEEP THUMPIN'

THUMP MUSIC
W - http://www.thumpmusic.com.au
E - info@thumpmusic.com.au
BRUBAKER BASSES & GUITARS / PAVEL BASSES / ALLEVA COPPOLO BASSES / R.COCCO STRINGS / MONO TRAVEL CASES / HIPSHOT / FCLEF BASSES / TEC AMP HEADS AND CABS.