L8onboard pedalboard - for mounting your effects on to

Effects pedals or devices to alter the sound of your bass
manofthematch
Bronze Member
Bands / Groups: Tahuna Breaks

L8onboard pedalboard - for mounting your effects on to

Post by manofthematch » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi BP team,
Just putting out some props to Leighton Markham who runs his own company / brand of pedal boards called L8onboards. I found his page on Facebook (do a search for L8onboard and you'll find it) and ordered a XL board. He has several different die cast coloured boards and has a few LED colour options for the L8on logo.

Check them out if you are in the market for a pedalboard and want something different from the pedaltrain and diago stuff that gets served up in music stores.
Fender Jazz US Highway 1, Fender Jazz fretless MIM, EB Musicman Stingray, EB Musicman Stingray 5, Line6 effects, Ampeg SVT amplification

Fenderfan
Silver Member
MySpace Page: myspace.com/snowblindnz
Bands / Groups: Snowblind

Re: L8onboard pedalboard - for mounting your effects on to

Post by Fenderfan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Saw these on tm a while ago, have t seen them for a while, thought maybe he had stopped production? Good to know he still making them, might have to look into it. :twisted:
Fender MIA Precision, Squier Jazz, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0, Ashdown ABM 1x15, 2 x DIY Jack 112 now complete!

manofthematch
Bronze Member

Post by manofthematch » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Yeah man get in there. He's still making them alright. They're great boards and Leighton is a top chap to deal with.
Fender Jazz US Highway 1, Fender Jazz fretless MIM, EB Musicman Stingray, EB Musicman Stingray 5, Line6 effects, Ampeg SVT amplification

J-Funk

Post by J-Funk » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:37 am

Is Leighton a member of these boards? I'd be keen to speak to him about dealership.
Pedalshack: bringing the world's best boutique and handmade effects pedals to NZ musicians at the lowest prices possible.

http://www.facebook.com/pedalshack

manofthematch
Bronze Member

Post by manofthematch » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:38 am

I don't think he is a member here in BPNZ (not that I know of). I think he is on nzguitar.com.

You can find his product page on Faceplantbook if you search under L8onboard

J-Funk

Post by J-Funk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Thanks manofthematch. Found him on face palm and messaged him.

Frustrated with NZ Guitars though. Been trying to register there for months but their activation email never arrives and there's no way to contact the admins outside of an activated account. Don't suppose you'd know any of their admins?
Pedalshack: bringing the world's best boutique and handmade effects pedals to NZ musicians at the lowest prices possible.

http://www.facebook.com/pedalshack