Energetic bass player available (Auckland)

Bass Players looking for opportunities
cminor131

Energetic bass player available (Auckland)

Post by cminor131 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey guys,

With the recent demise of my latest band, I'm looking to jump back in with both feet and get playing again live asap.

I'm interested in checking out a lot of styles, but my preference would be in the darker more aggressive styles of pop and heading into more hardcore influenced sounds. Having said that I would love to be in The Art of Sleeping as well, so if you have something interesting I'd be keen to hear it!

I have an extensive live playing background and have played with some acts that have made it big. My last band had some success on mainstream radio and toured NZ. I have great on stage presence and am a good player, I work hard, am consistent at practices and gigs, have good gear and reliable transport. Also handy with the backing vocals if need be :)

I am a Christian, so it would be nice to play with some guys who share that view but having said that I am keen to find music and people that I click with and can be passionate about and committed to so it's not a prerequisite.

I am serious about music and playing live, so ideally I would like to join an established band, but if you're serious about making a go of it that's good also.

If you would like to send me some info or would like to see some of my tracks and videos, drop me a line at carlylahana@gmail.com or 021 1600 520.

Thanks guys!

bliige

Re: Energetic bass player available (Auckland)

Post by bliige » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:19 pm

im looking for a bass player to play in a 5 peice band someone who likes the blues rock blues ad and rock and reggae its versatile

bliige

Re: Energetic bass player available (Auckland)

Post by bliige » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi just reading your advertisement it doesn't say where you are from looking for a bass player most of the players are new looking to play gigs asap once we can get everyone together and learn a repetoire we play most Genres rock rock blues blues reggae classic rock rnb etc

love to here from you asap.