Energetic Bassist (Auckland)

Bass Players looking for opportunities
kezzilla

Energetic Bassist (Auckland)

Post by kezzilla » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:02 am

Bass player looking for the right Rock/Metal/Emo/Punk/Alternative band.

Highly energetic, with plenty of stage experience. I am highly ambitious with a view to be an international artist and tour the world taking the great music to everyone.
Dedicated with a penchant for the epic.

Not enough space to list all my Influences but to play Warped And Reading/Leeds should be an idea.

Ability to learn songs quickly also.

www.myspace.com/keiranduncan or kezzilla@gmail.com

pariah

Re: Energetic Bassist (Auckland)

Post by pariah » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

hey we're looking for someone like you. i'm in a dark rock band, purely originals. we're a new band but seriously lacking bass! there are two guitarists, one drummer and me on keys and vocals. my vocal style is a cross between amy lee, alanis and skin from skunk anansie. it's not quite heavy rock but the lyrics are dark.

email me if you're interested in having a jam

ktsharp@ihug.co.nz
kt

kasium

Post by kasium » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 pm

We're also looking for a lively n heavy bass player. We have just released an EP and are half way through production of our first music video and there are only two of us! Our original bass player left a few months back because he figured it wasnt really his style and we've been a two piece with fill in bass players since. We are probably something between alice in chains and korn. Perhaps. haha.
If you want to hear what we're doing you can preview our EP on amplifier (http://www.amplifier.co.nz/release/5255 ... ition.html) or head over to www.myspace.com/kasium.
If you might be interested flick me an email kasiumnz@gmail.com

Cheers!

Kieran

blueblood

Post by blueblood » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Hey There,

We are an original 4 piece looking for a new bass paer - we are gearing up for international touring later this year and need someone with more commitment - flick me an email:

theaudiopro@hotmail.com

Ill send you some tracks and a little more info,

Cheers,

Joel